Excluding zone from logging

Helmut Schneider jumper99 at gmx.de
Thu Oct 16 11:14:40 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm hosting a secondary of an Anti-SPAM list. That zone produces *lots* of
data in the querylog and therefore *huge* logfiles. The same instance (9.4)
hosts a few external zones.

I'm not interested in logging clients querying the Anti-SPAM list (and it
also produces quite a high IO-load) but in the rest of the zones.

Is it/will it somehow be possible to exclude zones/entries from logging?
*Anything* which at least prevents the data from reaching the filesystem?

Thanks, Helmut

--
No Swen today, my love has gone away
My mailbox stands for lorn, a symbol of the dawn