Lookup answer depends on query source

Jing Cao caojingnju at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 07:14:19 UTC 2008

So if the client uses a DNS resolver, the DNS who is responsible for the
name translation will only "view" the DNS resolve's IP, not the client's IP?
If yes, then the view in the DNS doesn't mean anything for that client.
Will the DNS resolver tell the DNS who is in fact request the name
translation?