BIND Based Appliances.

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Oct 3 18:31:05 UTC 2008

I wasn't pushing use of any appliance.  I was saying that use of BIND on
Linux and UNIX servers was a valid way of doing things.  I noted we
don't use any appliance here.   I was responding to someone that seemed
to imply my suggestion of using BIND on Linux wasn't a "real world"
view.   Not clear why you picked my comments rather than his to respond
to as it makes it seem you thought I was suggesting appliances were the
way to go which I most definitely was not.