BIND Based Appliances.

Raul Lopez Nevot r.nevot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 15:53:41 UTC 2008

INFOBLOX appliances works well for us, and they are bind based.
They have a nice interface, some useful things as HA and Grid, and you will
love them when you just want to upgrade a grid.
You just upload once the software version, and all appliances on grid will
upgrade and reload sequentially while you are on the coffee machine...

regards