Most external domains do not resolve (missing root servers?)

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Tue Nov 18 02:53:44 UTC 2008

Do you only trust your own subnet? Or, perhaps there are other adjacent
subnets that may be needing to use your nameserver for resolving
Internet names (?)

The identity/size of the "allow-recursion" range needs to be informed by
your overall Internet-facing network topology. Talk to your network
architect if necessary to get the appropriate values.

                     - Kevin