Server ignore ns change

Kal Feher kal.feher at melbourneit.com.au
Wed May 14 20:44:05 UTC 2008

I¹m replying to the list so that others may also assist.
I don¹t wish to be pedantic and I realise that English is not the first
language of many on this list, however your references to master and slave
are not consistent with a cache server configuration. I¹m more confused by
the fact that some of your servers are recursive and others not. Your
answers actually make it sound like you are referring to an internally
hosted domain, not recursive lookups on behalf of clients.

Please clarify the above. Be as explicit as possible, basic information wont
hurt us, but missing information will hurt you (or at least prevent us from
helping you).

Make sure you reply to the list as well, since there are definitely smarter
people than I that read these posts.

--
Kal Feher