[SPAM] Your Industry profile

agnello george agnello.dsouza at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:14:01 UTC 2008

--===============1979969825==
Hi,
I started your industry profile on Orglex by adding you as my contact and j=
oined Management Consulting, Commercial Banks, Mobile Operators, Magazines,=
 Social Networking, Software Testing Hubs.

working and jobs within your Industry Hubs.</p>
ve, the better your access to industry recruiters, jobs and business opport=
unities.</p>
 and increase both your Industry connections and influence.</p>
www.orglex.com/joinhubs/d6888bf9dd3dc2ea527c/</a></p>
Thanks<br>