Difference between BIND and Windows AD DNS

Traynham.Ken at epamail.epa.gov Traynham.Ken at epamail.epa.gov
Tue Mar 4 07:45:51 UTC 2008

 I have noticed that our BIND servers do not return IP addresses i= n
response to an SRV query as the Windows AD DNS servers do for t= he same
query.  Is there a way to make them do this?  The AD= zones are transferred
in from the AD DNS servers, so they should be workin= g with the same zone
information. Thanks,Ken Traynham919-767-7059
This&n= bsp;is a PRIVATE message. If you are not=  the intended recipient,
please delete withou= t copying and kindly advise us by e-mail=  of the
mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regar= dless of content, this e-mail shall not =
operate to bind CSC to any order or&nbsp= ;other contract unless pursuant to
explicit w= ritten agreement or government initiative expressl= y permitting
the use of e-mail for such&= nbsp;purpose.