Split pocket DNS question

natrbrazell at cox.net natrbrazell at cox.net
Tue Jun 24 11:32:12 UTC 2008

I was hoping it was something simple like that but could not seem to find a reference to it anywhere online.  When that happens I assume that either I am the only one doing this or I've done something wrong.  It would be good if some of the howto's on the bind website (or elsewhere) specifically addressed this.  It seems obvious but ...

Thanks for the help.