Whomever wrote the .xsl file for the v9.5.0 web display should be shot.

JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 Jinmei_Tatuya at isc.org
Tue Jun 10 00:00:33 UTC 2008

At Sat, 7 Jun 2008 00:54:46 -0700,
"D. Stussy" <spam at bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote:
> Not everyone has a 1200-pixel wide screen.

Admittedly the current template is not good, but reducing the number
of columns to a second choice (as you indicated off-list) won't
necessarily be a solution - we'll then be complained "Not everyone has
a 800-pixel wide screen."

The real problem is that the current template (ab)uses the table
structure for a layout purpose.  The attached patch tries to solve the
fundamental problem by modifying the style, and I believe it will also
solve your problem.  Could you try that and tell me if it addresses
your concern?

Thanks,

---
JINMEI, Tatuya