statistics-channels

Sten Carlsen ccc2716 at vip.cybercity.dk
Sun Jul 27 01:56:25 UTC 2008

I have been rereading the ARM. I seem to be the sole source of my
confusion; the ARM is NOT misleading.

I have to assume that I was in such a hurry that I did not read what was
actually written. Again my fault.

When I ask my self would there be anything that could have made me catch
this on my own?

I would consider if I would have found the list that is now at the
beginning of 6.2 if it had been in the beginning of 3, outlining the
structure of named.conf maybe formatted as the example configurations.

This is not urgent and please let us get the real trouble in control first.

--
Best regards

Sten Carlsen

No improvements come from shouting: