DNS attacks

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Fri Jul 25 23:57:32 UTC 2008

Allow me to clarify that a bit: there's a fine line here between giving
enough information to administrators to allow them to identify
_bona_fide_ Kaminsky-style attacks, on the one hand, and, on the other,
giving yet more information to the would-be perpetrators of such attacks.

If you *really* need to know what the attack looks like, and you can
read code at all, attack code has already been published, so you should
be able to figure out the profile yourself.

                                    - Kevin