Free test for DNS port vulnerability

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Fri Jul 18 19:56:22 UTC 2008

This is really weird, but I figured it out. The error message was
coming from the web server running on my laptop, rather than from the
toorrr.com web server. I'm not going to take the time to dig through
the JavaScript to figure out exactly why that's happening, but when I
stopped Apache and tried again, the error went away. Turn it back on,
the error comes back.

Now I'm able to get results (in white text on white background) from
the tool.

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice