Free test for DNS port vulnerability

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Fri Jul 18 19:16:51 UTC 2008

<jlightner at water.com>, bind-users at isc.org
> From: Chris Buxton <cbuxton at menandmice.com>
> To: Jon Kibler <jon.r.kibler at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Free test for DNS port vulnerability
> Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:52:39 -0700
>
> On Jul 18, 2008, at 8:30 AM, Jon Kibler wrote:
> > The original test, from the horse's mouth so to speak, is on Dan
> > Kaminsky's web site:
> >   http://www.doxpara.com/
>

> Does that actually work for anyone? I always get the following in the
> little box when I click on the button:

Works for me.

> __________
>
> Not Found
> The requested URL /printme.html was not found on this server.
> __________
>
> I'm not sure what server that is coming from - I haven't dug into the
> JavaScript code - but something is clearly wrong.
>
> Chris Buxton
> Professional Services
> Men & Mice

Gregory Hicks                        | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems               | Direct:   408.576.3609
2655 Seely Ave M/S 9A1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."