Domaine Non-authoritative answer

list-bind at cardiff.fr list-bind at cardiff.fr
Wed Jul 16 14:43:14 UTC 2008

Well this is the problem, as it is supposed to be installed on
ns6.cardiffdns.fr

It is called in named.conf, and file is physically present on server....

ns2014342:~# named-checkzone cardiffusion.fr /etc/bind/cardiffusion.fr.db
zone cardiffusion.fr/IN: loaded serial 2008071501
OK

Yet, I always have Zonecheck.fr response:
SOA is not authoritative ns6.cardiffdns.fr./91.121.119.48
I know I have a problem, and am certainly not going to blame afnic for being
restrictive.
And I know the server is open recursive, as I opened it up voluntary, due to
these problems, and will close it down as soon as I'm sure domains are
resolving...

Nevertheless the object of my problem is certainly not the .fr domain, but
bind zones in general on this server...
Why is my bind server responding not-AA when all zones are inserted, that
named-checkzone answers ok on all zones, that named-checkconf -z is ok on
all zones... ??? why are the flags aa absent ???

Now tell me, what would be the normal zone or named.conf I should use that
would respond my needs... ???

Tugdual de Lassat