Build BIND 9.5 w/ TSIG on Centos 5.0

Jon Kibler jon.r.kibler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:25:02 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am trying to build BIND 9.5.1b1 on Centos 5.0 x86_64 with the
following packages installed:
       krb5-libs-1.6.1-17.el5_1.1
       krb5-workstation-1.6.1-17.el5_1.1
       libgssapi-0.10-2
       libgssapi-devel-0.10-2
       pam_krb5-2.2.14-1

I am using the following configure syntax:
       ./configure --enable-threads \
                   --enable-largefile \
                   --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl/ \
                   --with-gssapi=WHAT_GOES_HERE?

I have tried setting --with-gssapi to the pathname for gssapi.h, to
the pathname for libgssapi and other various combinations, but I
cannot figure out anything that it likes.

HELP! What do I need to specify to get BIND to build support TSIG?

Thanks in advance.

Jon Kibler
--
Jon R. Kibler