Vulnerability to cache poisoning -- the rest of the solution

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Sun Jul 13 12:01:57 UTC 2008

Peter,

RedHat has issued patched versions of BIND (including the bind-chroot)
RPMs.

Information from RedHat for the update to bind is at:
http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2008-0533.html

As noted by others you still have to take out the query port line from
named.conf and should still look at implementing DNSSEC long term.