Bind won't start

Al Sparks data345 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 17:20:57 UTC 2008

Mark called it.  I corrected the error, and it worked.  I sent him the named.conf for him to look at.

BTW, I am running BIND 9.4.2 on a test box running CentOS release 4.6.  This version was directly compiled from source, and is not a package from CentOS or Red Hat, if that's any help for Mark.
   === Al