Upgrade BIND in order to security flaw

Carlos Alberto Bernat Orozco cabo81 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 14:29:52 UTC 2008

Hi group

Thanks to all who has gave me very basic info. I'm not afraid to send
any messages from the "small" ISP domain, is due to I have this email
already configured on the ISC mailing list :-)

I knew this was a dumb question but I prefer to ask before to do.
That's why exist a mailing list I think ;-) Now I have to get more in
deep with the DNS functions and I would be very please if you, Mr.
Barry give me some more tutorials. The idea is to learn.

Nobody is perfect and from where I came from, sources are very
limited. That's why I think we are an small ISP.

Thanks in advanced