Upgrade BIND in order to security flaw

Carlos Alberto Bernat Orozco cabo81 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:05:29 UTC 2008

Thanks for the answer!!

I have more knowledge on this. Thanks. I will investigate how to
upgrade. But another question goes to my mind and is

there is any way to make the BIND upgrade and to have the opportunity
to get back the version previously installed just in case something
goes wrong?

Thanks a lot for your answer again !!!