AW: WARN: Glue at parent nameservers

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Tue Jul 8 20:49:14 UTC 2008

As the text says, this is normal when all of your nameserver names are
in a different TLD than that of the delegated domain. You have a .com
domain delegated to only .de nameservers.

You might get a little optimization by creating .com "duplicates" of
those nameserver names. Then the glue can come directly from the .com
servers without forcing resolvers to make extra lookups.

                        - Kevin