Domain unresolved in Singapore

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Wed Feb 20 01:42:18 UTC 2008

Mark, I believe you're mistaken. There are glue records for these
servers, in the .id zone; they do not depend on cache.

$ dig guentner.co.id +norec @NS1.id

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
guentner.co.id.		1800	IN	NS	ns2.guentner.co.id.
guentner.co.id.		1800	IN	NS	ns1.guentner.co.id.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
ns1.guentner.co.id.	13300	IN	A	222.124.211.227
ns2.guentner.co.id.	13300	IN	A	222.124.211.228

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice
Address: Noatun 17, IS-105, Reykjavik, Iceland
Phone:   +354 412 1500
Email:   cbuxton at menandmice.com
www.menandmice.com

Men & Mice
We bring control and flexibility to network management

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information only intended for the person or entity to which
it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
distribution or copy of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and all its attachment.