Question about running Pri Masters on VMWare

Beavis pfunix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:12:06 UTC 2008

Matt,

  I don't have actual stats (yet) still putting them up, but I have
the virtualized(BIND's) up and running for almost 5months straight.
never have any stuck-ups, my CPU load (via top) is only around 40-45%
usage. i don't use views though. it's just down straight resolves.

It would be awesome though if we or (me) can put out some stats on how
it performs overall.

-b