[SOLVED]Re: Dynamic update of signed zone issues

Jonathan Petersson jpetersson at garnser.se
Sun Feb 3 08:23:13 UTC 2008

So I finally managed to get it working.

Since I weren't able to find a complete guide for how to do this I
decided to write one myself.

http://garnser.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-to-enable-bind-with-dnssec-and.html

Feel free to leave comments or suggestions!

In the end I tried it on another server as my server is a bit out of
shape and it worked out fine.

Thanks to Mark for pointing out the key-directory statement in named.conf!