Using 2 CPUs with BIND

Mike Diggins mike.diggins at McMaster.CA
Mon Dec 29 17:30:25 UTC 2008

I increased the logging to the debug level, but still no mention of it
using 2 CPUs. In fact, I don't get the line "found X CPUs, using Y worker
threads" at all, even mentioning one CPU. Even with the switch '-n 2", it
doesn't give any error that it didn't find two CPUs. Is that Linux only?
Is there anything I need to add during compiling for this to work?

-Mike