DNS Recognition

wes bind at the-wes.com
Wed Dec 24 19:43:15 UTC 2008

This is a tough one for all newbies. The problem here is that this
particular operation is not related at all to your DNS server. You need to
do this at your registrar.

The second biggest problem is that all registrars call it something
different. I went through this many times when I worked at Dotster, where
they call it "Register Name Server." I have also used GoDaddy, where they
call it "Manage Domain Hosts" or some nonsense.

You may have to consult your registrar's tech support.

-wes