zone propagation

Michael Varre mvarre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 17:54:58 UTC 2008

I'm sure there are other ways but I use webmin to handle all of it for
me. I used to do it all manually on the command line, logging into
each server and manually adding new zones but webmin has cut the time
it takes for me to make dns MACs down to about 10% of what it used to
be.

--
Sent from my mobile device

mv