Stats collection script for BIND 9.5 (and greater?)

JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 Jinmei_Tatuya at isc.org
Fri Dec 19 03:16:47 UTC 2008

At Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:38:49 +0100,
Alexander Gall <gall at switch.ch> wrote:

> Yes, if that assumption is correct, I don't see a big problem sticking
> to version 1.0 for the new format in 9.6.0 and 9.5.1.  Still, if you
> do manage to get this particular change in (I guess it would be
> extremely localized and probably doesn't require any actual code
> change at all) that would be preferrable, IMHO.

After an internal discussion, we've decided to bump the version number
to 2.0.  It's not included in 9.6.0rc2, but we don't plan to issue
another RC for 9.6.0 just for this.  The same change will appear in
9.5.1 (not included in 9.5.1rc2).  Hopefully this won't happen a
different type of compatibility issues.

---
JINMEI, Tatuya
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.