Stuck glue records in the GTLD servers??

Milo Hyson milo at cyberlifelabs.com
Tue Dec 16 00:22:11 UTC 2008

Thanks for the tip. I've asked those with the proper authority to
verify the registrar's records.

I must admit that I find it unusual that this needs to be done. In my
experience, the glue records automatically change when a domain's name
servers are altered. However, I have never worked with this particular
registrar before, so perhaps they do things differently. Regardless,
thanks again. :)

--
Milo Hyson
Chief Scientist