how to archieve this?

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Fri Dec 5 06:07:38 UTC 2008

While I have no experience with the performance of lbnamed, I have heard
that the resolving name servers used by OpenDNS run a name server
program written in Perl. (I forget the name of the package.)

Performance is a problem that can be overcome with optimizations and by
throwing more hardware at the problem.

Chris Buxton
Men & Mice