meaning of "update forwarding xxx denied"?

Ben Croswell ben.croswell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 23:43:48 UTC 2008

Update forwarding, as I understand it, is mainly used in a stealth master
configuration. Rather than have DDNS updates go to the stealth master it
goes a given DNS server and then that server is configured to forward the
updates to the stealth master.  That way the general populace doesn't need
to talk to your stealth master.

--
-Ben Croswell