Bind with checkpoint

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Mon Aug 25 03:28:53 UTC 2008

As I believe it was already stated, your question is not very clear. I'm going to make the assumption that your CPU on the Checkpoint firewall is at 100% after upgrading BIND to the P2 release. I know Cisco has an issue on the PIX 6.3 code which is similar. I'd suspect it's probably a Checkpoint firewall specific bug. Have you contacted Checkpoint or looked into a newer release of code for it?

-Vinny