iptables and bind

Igor V. Ruzanov igorr at canmos.ru
Wed Aug 20 07:22:47 UTC 2008

As an example, you can try to shape DNS-traffic by means of Traffic
Control utility (don't forget only to prepare your kernel for tc and
netfilter support) in agreggation with iptables for classifying of
incoming packets related to DNS queries.

! CANMOS ISP Network                        !
! Best regards                              !
! Igor V. Ruzanov, network operational staff!
! e-Mail: igorr at canmos.ru                   !