What would be happen if one of two dns was down?

MontyRee chulmin2 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 00:53:22 UTC 2008

sorry for non-txt based previous e-mail. sending again.

So thanks for kind and concrete answers.

and addtional questions are...

-. others can use other resolvers like windows based or other bind version.
    so this program works well as you said without exception?

-. in the point of high-availability of service,
   what it better two authorative dns servers or two master dns servers using L4 switch?

So thanks again.

Regards.