ISC BIND 9.5.0-P2 is now available

Evan Hunt Evan_Hunt at isc.org
Sat Aug 9 15:32:42 UTC 2008

> Any hints about the "very soon" Windows version..., hours, days or weeks?

It was planned for a few days from now, but testing the fixed bug apparently
turned up a few unfixed ones.  So if it comes out on time, it'll have known
flaws and we'll have to put out a follow-up release; if we fix the flaws first,
it'll come out late.  Which of those is the less-bad thing to do is a subject
of some internal debate.

I'll be surprised if it goes more than another week, either way.

> Thanks for ISC for their efforts and a great product in any case.

Thank you.

Evan Hunt -- evan_hunt at isc.org
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.