Issues with BIND 9.5.0-P2

Tom Griffin t.griffin at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 08:23:17 UTC 2008

I may be barking up the wrong tree, but we saw the same problem with
Solaris 10 and was not able to change the limits due to a problem with
the shared libraries.

Using "export LD_PRELOAD_32="/usr/lib/extendedFILE.so.1" as per the
information shown on this page;
http://blogs.sun.com/mandalika/entry/solaris_workaround_to_stdio_s seems
to have fixed the problem.

--