P2 release date

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Fri Aug 1 01:31:19 UTC 2008

> > 	A Friday? EEEK... I've never willingly cut something into
> > production between Friday morning and Monday nite.
>
> Sorry about that.  It takes a few days to go through the internal testing
> process, then BIND Forum members get to bang on it, and then it goes to the
> public one business day after that.  The end of the week was really the
> earliest we could manage it.
>
> (Note, if you'd be interested in joining BIND Forum, we'd love to have
> you--http://www.isc.org/sw/guild/bf/)

Evan,

	I'm sure ISC took great care and wouldn't release it sooner than
it was ready as well as any later than it was ready just because it was
a weekend. Notice I said "willingly". ;) Its not to say I haven't done
more than my share of "We gotta do it, and if it means I end up taking
Monday/Tuesday off instead of Saturday/Sunday, so be it" cuts.

	I'll probably go to P2 over the weekend anyway, even though for
us P1 is doing fine.

	Hopefully I haven't stopped anyone else from making the decision
to go to it.

			Tuc/TBOH