Name based hosts and bind

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Thu Apr 24 02:40:15 UTC 2008

It is refering to the use of examples that use that $TTL. Every single
example uses it. And to keep with tradition you kind of emulate those
examples to get it up and running.

Then after some time of playing around with errors, you forget the $ttl is
set at one day.

Then you realize the cache is a day and say 'oops'.....not good for some
kinds of testing outside your server...lol