Disable fallback to AXFR

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Apr 15 12:54:27 UTC 2008

On 15.04.08 18:09, Vicky Shrestha wrote:
> I want it to keep on retrying IXFR for zone updates; basically avoid
> doing AXFR of a huge zone file in sites where bandwidth is limited.

So, what you want is not disabling AXFR but retrying IXFR. Disabling AXFR
could lead to problem described by me.

... and if there are too many changes in the zone, so IXFR would lead to
more data transferred than AXFR, the server should refuse IXFR and AXFR
should be used then.

Disabling AXFR is bad idea again.
WinError #99999: Out of error messages.