Views In Bind 9.4.2

Timothy Holtzen tah at NebrWesleyan.edu
Tue Apr 8 16:48:00 UTC 2008

Is is possible to connect different views to a specific interface or
port within the same server?  Such that same client could query one IP
used by the server and get the first views answer and query a second IP
used by the same server to get the second views answer for the same
query?  Every example I'm able to find uses client matching to determine
which views answer to return.  I'm just wondering if it can be
determined by which of the servers interfaces or ports the query was