DNS Training in Rome April 14-18-Seats still available

Andrew McNaughton andrew at scoop.co.nz
Thu Apr 3 00:05:08 UTC 2008

This is completely useless information - I'm on the opposite side of the
globe.  A list which sends me notices about updates and so forth is
useful, mostly for maintaining security.  I really don't want to receive
notices about events in random places in the world though.  I presume
I'm not alone.  Could I suggest that you need a separate list if you
want to publicise such events?

Andrew McNaughton