define domain both for internal and external zones?

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Sun Apr 6 04:53:44 UTC 2008

Hi all,
  I just setup bind 9.4.2 on F7 and created these views:
     external; internal; localhost_resolver;

  In both the external and internal views I created these zones:
     example.com

  In the internal version of example.com I mapped all the hosts and
service names to lan ips.
  In the external version of example.com I mapped publicly available
hosts and services to public ips.

  My problem is that when my slave transfers the zones the external
example.com zone
  is coming over with the correct names but they are mapped to internal
lan ips instead of the public ips that I listed in the zone!

  So my questions are these:  Is it not possible to have an internal and
external version of example.com?
  If it is then is there something special that needs to be done for
this scenario?

thx,
Gerry