list mail stuck in a loop ?

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Sun Sep 30 16:19:32 UTC 2007

> Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:37:32 +0200
> From: Peter Dambier <peter at peter-dambier.de>
> To: Ian Manners <ian at os2site.com>
> CC: "comp-protocols-dns-bind at isc.org"
<comp-protocols-dns-bind at isc.org>
> Subject: Re: list mail stuck in a loop ?
>
> Have counted them. They are repeating now for the 9-th time.

9th time?  42nd time as far as I am concerned since 0100 PDT, 30 sep.
At that time, the loop had already been going on for two days.

Looks like it is coming from this host:  ispns3.usenetserver.com
(helo=eweka3.usenetserver.com?)

However, I cannot wake anyone up there.

regards,
Gregory Hicks

> Peter Dambier wrote:
> > Ian Manners wrote:
> >
> >> Hi All
> >>
> >> Am I the only one getting all these duplicate emails from the list
for
> >> the past few days.
> >>
> >> I'm subscribed to about 40 other lists and this is the only one
stuck
> >> in a loop :-(
> >>

> >> Cheers
> >> Ian Manners
> >> http://www.os2site.com/
> >>

> >> Am I ignorant or apathetic?  I don't know and don't care!
> >>

> > Seeing it too.
> >
> > Looks like they got stuck somehow.
> > I did not see duplicates yet but I shall have a look.
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Peter and Karin Dambier
> >

> --
> Peter and Karin Dambier
> Cesidian Root - Radice Cesidiana
> Rimbacher Strasse 16
> D-69509 Moerlenbach-Bonsweiher
> +49(6209)795-816 (Telekom)
> +49(6252)750-308 (VoIP: sipgate.de)
> mail: peter at peter-dambier.de
> mail: peter at echnaton.arl.pirates
> http://iason.site.voila.fr/
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/iason/
> http://www.cesidianroot.com/

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 9B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."