Timed out while zone transfer

Gaston Benitez gbenitez at telecentro.net.ar
Wed Oct 31 16:21:26 UTC 2007

HI,
some of these questions maybe help you catch the problem

If you have a firewall, are you allowing tcp port 53 to pass, it is used for
zone transfers?
has the dns box some firewall working on it?
Are the allow-transfers {..} and masters {...} statements, in the master and
slave config files?

at first glance, it seems to be a connection problem, have you full
conectivity between master and slave?

Gaston Benitez
Operaciones Banda Ancha
Telecentro S.A - 4854-5074