Problem with quering BIND on localhost

Johan Schröder mail at johnny.eu
Wed Oct 31 13:54:06 UTC 2007

Hello,

this problem is solved now, I can query BIND on the localhost. But now
I've got some other problems: I created a zonefile (slave) and try to
start the transfer from the master nameserver. But the transfer is not
possible:

# rndc reload domain.com
rndc: connect failed: 127.0.0.1#953: connection refused

When I have a look at the logs, I see this message:
"zone transfer deferred due to quota"

Any idea?

Regards, J. Schroeder