Bind 9.4.1-P1 allowing ddns running on Linux and Microsoft dhcp server trying to update bind server

Maguire, Jean (Gexpro, consultant) Jean.Maguire at Gexpro.com
Mon Oct 29 13:37:50 UTC 2007

Does anyone out there have experience with this.  It appears that the
Microsoft DHCP Server can create A records with no problem on our DNS
Server linux running bind 9.4.1-P1; but it appears that it never makes a
request to delete the reverse record (PTR) so nslookup always returns
incorrect information for our desktops.  Any info would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.  Jean