wildcard zone

Michael Milligan milli at acmeps.com
Wed Oct 3 19:50:21 UTC 2007

etr wrote:

> P.S.  I think that what i want is similar to what OpenDNS offers in fact,
> when you type an incorrect domain, you a redirected to a search page ...

SiteFinder was a Bad Idea(tm), this is a Bad Idea.

I'm not suprised OpenDNS is doing this now to try to make money... I've
been suspicious of them since they started (and of course don't use
their "wonderful" service).  I just wonder how they are dealing with all
the (new) email traffic they are now attracting to their "search" site...

Regards,
Mike

Michael Milligan                                   -> milli at acmeps.com