unable to get a nslookup on windows client

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie
Thu Nov 22 10:19:08 UTC 2007

On 21 Nov 2007, at 22:07, Mark Andrews wrote:

> 	You mean a couple of bytes of disk space.  The server (named)
> 	is not started by default.  You have to explicitly start it.
>
> 	The full release is on 7860K.  A word document takes more than
> 	that these days.

	Thanks, Mark.

	Dealing with the inertia which other people have attached to
	themselves is never easy.  Reasone argument doesn't always work!
	8-)

	Thanks to a couple of people who replied off-list and gave me
	pointers to dig-only kits, mentioned below so that others can
	find them in the archive.

	http://members.shaw.ca/nicholas.fong/dig/
	http://serghei.net/windows/dig/

	Now for some missionary work on our internal WiKi ...

	Best regards,

	Niall O'Reilly
	University College Dublin IT Services

	PGP key ID: AE995ED9 (see www.pgp.net)
	Fingerprint: 23DC C6DE 8874 2432 2BE0 3905 7987 E48D AE99 5ED9