unable to get a nslookup on windows client

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Mon Nov 19 18:56:29 UTC 2007

It sounds like perhaps the Windows machine's local resolving name
server doesn't know how to look up the reverse zone that contains the
PTR record for 192.168.0.244. Maybe a forward or stub zone definition
is missing?

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice
Address: Noatun 17, IS-105, Reykjavik, Iceland
Phone:   +354 412 1500
Email:   cbuxton at menandmice.com
www.menandmice.com

Men & Mice
We bring control and flexibility to network management

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information only intended for the person or entity to which
it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
distribution or copy of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and all its attachment.