Enable logging for a single zone in BIND 8.2.3?

Sean Carolan scarolan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 17:47:55 UTC 2007

Hello all:

I've searched the mailing list archives, Google, and manuals but was
unable to find how out to do this.  I would like to enable query
logging but only for one particular zone.  The server I'm working with
is running BIND 8.2.3, and I'm not able to easily upgrade it right
away.

I got logging working for *all* queries, but I really only want to log
queries for hosts in one particular zone.  Does anyone know how to do
this?

thanks

Sean